Family Counseling is provided under the services of Muslim Family Services run by our Imam, Sheikh Ali Suleiman. It is a division of ICNA Relief
- Muslim Family Services assists and facilitates in the attainment and flourishing of families based on Islamic teachings by educational, counseling, and liaison services.
- To create awareness and educate the Muslim Community about family issues in America through seminars, lectures, khutubas, newsletter, articles and providing literature.
- To provide pre-marriage and marital counseling services by religious and professional counselors.
- To represent the Muslim Community regarding Islamic and family related issues in Family Courts
- To assist in foster parent services, shelter, food and financial support to the needy families
For details, visit Muslim Family Services website